I’m a fan of the bi-annual Takashimaya baby fair.
12 Reasons why I shop at Taka Baby Fair and why you should too!
1) There is a direct 20% discount for Pigeon and Avent products and many other brands, like munchkin etc.
2) There are freebies with purchase above a certain amount for Pigeon and Avent products.
3) There’s at least a direct 15% for Medela products.
4) There’s trade in for milk bottles.
5) There’s direct discount and freebies for Huggies diapers.
6) There is a free Little Tikes toy when you spent $350 or $600 on the same day.
7) There is a lucky draw coupon for every $100 spent. (Though I always never win)
8) There is a free goody bag with $50 spent for 1st 50 redemptions (which I never had a chance to get it!)
9) There is free delivery for purchase above $150.
10) I can use the no expiry Taka vouchers to pay for the purchase, yet I still get the freebies or toys if I hit the purchase tier.
11) There is a 6 % rebate using Takashimaya Amex card.
12) There’s a $3 parking rebate credited to the cash card when charge minimum $120 to the Taka Amex card. That works out to be 2.5% based on $120 purchase.
For existing parents, it’s time for you to stock up baby wipes, baby laundry detergent and softener, dishwashing liquid, diapers etc. That’s what I always did.
For parents to be, you can get the breast pumps and sterilizers there.