I was vain before I got married. I remember I can’t live without fake eyelashes and high heels. I was only 45kg at my lightest when I was 30 years old at 1.65m tall. Ok. I was vain.
I was trying to find a photo on Facebook to show my vainess but I noted that I don’t do selfie. Below was a photo of me in 2009 with my friend, Joycelyn.
I cannot leave home without my makeup in the past, even if it was just light makeup. But I guess I became lazy over the years. It’s not about putting makeup. It’s about removing makeup. I don’t like to spend a lot of time removing makeup after a tired day.
My normal steps of removing make up is using an eye makeup remover, a face makeup remover, then wash with makeup remover cleanser. And a few pieces of cotton pads would be used.
I was excited when SampleStore.com sent me the Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover.
The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle slide.
– Smoother jelly-like texture is gentle on skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin
– High cleansing ability dissolves and lifts off all traces of makeup effortlessly
– Made with 40% more moisturizing essence nourishes and hydrates the skin for a dewy moisturized finish
– Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel
Directions to use:
1) Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
2) Massage gently to dissolve makeup.
3) Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.
4) For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use cotton pad or tissue.
I love this lightweight product as I do not need to use it with cotton pad and I can use it on my eye area. I just need to massage onto my face and wash it off with water. Easily done in 1 minute. And my skin feels moistened and smooth after that.
I had doubts that my eye area is clean. I used a cotton pad with my existing eye makeup remover to clean it.
Now, I wish that it comes in travel size. I can finally put on make up for my overseas trip as this is a 2 in 1 makeup remover for face and eye. No more facial cotton pads!
Suitable for all skin types.
Repurchase: Definitely Yes!
Retail Price: S$24.90 (230ml)
Where to buy: All leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores