This handy little bottle packs a powerful punch of our unique blend of essential oils in a convenient roll-on. The PARA’KITO™ Roll-on Gel is perfect for strong, short-term protection in tropical climates, heavily infested areas or just at peak mosquito times such as the early evening.
I got lucky and managed to get to try it for free from Try & Review. It’s handy and I can just hook to my bag and bring it anywhere.
- Naturally intense
- Precise topical application
- Short term boost – up to 5 hours
- Highly portable
- Gel made in France
- Dermatologically tested
- Not waterproof
- Not suitable for sensitive skins
- Not suitable for pregnant women or children below 3 years old
HOW IT WORKS
This super-smart gel works both as a barrier and a mask. Applied directly to exposed areas of skin, such as the ankles, wrists and neck, it immediately forms a physical barrier between you and the mosquito. As the oils’ active ingredients are released into the air around you, they also help to mask the scents of your breath and body, making it harder for mosquitoes to find you in the first place.
- Shake before use
- Roll on the skin adjusting the lines in number and length according to infestation level
I tried it 3 times.
- 112 Katong Aqua Playground in the evening. No mosquito bites.
- At the living room in the house next to the garden where highly prone to mosquito bites. 90% effective. I got 2 very small bites. I might have got bitten before I applied. If I don’t apply, I would have at least 5-8 big bites.
- Playground in the night. No bites.
I gave thumbs up for the effectiveness. I like the smell too. I tried applying on my neck and it was cooling.
However, it seems to leak if you place it lying down or the other way round. When I received the item from my mail, the inner of the envelope was wet with the gel. The gel leaked from the roll on ball. The first time I used it, I tried shaking it without the cap, and it overflowed and spilled. Since then, I always hang it upwards. But I try not to shake too strongly even with the cap on to prevent leakage. I guess this is the only downside of this product. Hopefully, it can be improved.
Price: S$26.80 (20ml)
Enjoy 20% OFF your online order at Sg.Parakito with promo code REVIEW (Expires on 01/07/2016)