I have been using the Goodal Moisture Barrier Cream Fresh every morning and I’ve used about 3/4 now. I bought it through Guardian Singapore Online Store when it was having a 50% sale.
It is made of mistletoe complex and ceramide, which helps to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and forms a non-evaporating moisture film over skin.
In addition, it is infused with 69% mineral-rich Seorak mountain water complex, a water sourced from South Korea’s Seorak Mountain, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a biosphere reserve. Your complexion is visibly smoother, brighter and stronger skin with Goodal’s Moisture Barrier Cream Fresh.
- Fermented mistletoe extract and ceramides fortify the skin’s ability to retain moisture and provide improved absorption into skin for long lasting hydration
- Soft sherbert-like textured cream moisturizer instantly melts into skin for lasting hydration
- Infused with mineral-rich Seoraksoo Complex for boosted and nourishing hydration
- Repairs damaged skin barriers
- Improves elasticity and defends skin from aging factors
I personally like this Cream as it doesn’t irritate my skin and it is very cooling and moisturizing to my skin. However, I felt that the moisturizing effect is not strong enough to last throughout the day.
A little amount is able to go a long way. This is definitely a pricier version of 雪花膏. However, I noticed that my skin looks smooth nowadays.
I have also tried Goodal Water Full Mask Moisture (Hyaluronic Acid) which I like it. Have you tried any Goodal products? Do leave me a comment to share your review.
Where to buy: Major pharmacies
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Country of origin: Korea