Daily Mask Review: LABIOTTE Blooming Essence Phyto Stemcell Sheet Mask
The total-care ultra-adhering micro fiber sheet mask firms the sagging skin with the ingredient of Criste Marine from marine plants.
This mask provides plant extracted high purity nutrition ingredient to skin finely. The freeze-dried Precious ocean plant rock samphire stem cell particles cares various skin concerns. Repair and antioxidant effect of Blooming Essence Complex cares the skin.
Microfiber material has 1/10 fiber diameter of normal woven.
* Microfiber material
- Contains 4 times of essence than normal woven sheet
- 300 times finer than hair
- Perfect adhesion provides nutrition ingredient quickly.
Main Ingredients: Rock samphire extract, cherry blossom extract, lotus extract, lily extract
How to use:
- After washing the face, apply toner to tighten the skin texture.
- Remove the mask from the packaging and evenly place it over the entire face.
- Remove the sheet mask after 15-20 minutes and gently pat to enhance the absorption of the remaining essence into the skin.
I placed for slightly over 15 minutes and the mask already started to dry up. I removed the mask and massaged the little remaining essence onto my skin. The mask adheres well to my face and the quality of the sheet mask is good.
The moisturizing effect is average. I don’t feel the skin tightens but it is a little smoother. However, my skin also doesn’t feel dry after removal of the sheet mask for some time. That should meant that the moisturizing effect lasted although it was not as good as other masks. I guess I need to continue using to see it’s firming effect.
Price: US$0.91 (Price I bought)
Where to buy: Korea Depart
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Country of origin: Korea