I also always keen to find out whether the Sole Sap Sheets really work. I decided to buy a few different types from Daiso last Sunday to try them out.
There are many types of sole sap sheets found in Daiso. They are priced at S$2 for each pair. Last night, I finally tried out the first pair.
The first one I tried was indicated No. 2 for Relaxation. It supposed to help me relax.
It claimed to have the double effect of the power of natural sap extract and negative ions.
In my line of work, we faced a lot of clients everyday and some of them tend to drain away our energy and gave us a lot of negative energy. I hope this can help to sap away all the negativity. Haha.
This is what inside the packaging.
Just apply the sheets to your soles after taking a bath or before going to bed. The sap absorbs excessive moisture in the body from the soles and the effect of the negative ions in tourmaline powder refreshes your mind and body.
I wonder if it helps to drain away the excessive water and reduces edema problem.
How to use:
- Peel off the wider side of the backing paper that covers the adhesive sheet.
- Apply the aluminum side of the sap sheet to the center of the adhesive surface.
- Press the sap sheet on the arch in your foot and make sure it’s firmly attached. Then, peel off the remaining backing paper.
- When you wake up in the morning, remove them. This product may be used MAX 6 hours.
- The sole may be sticky after using this product. Please remove any adhesive with a wet towel.
This may apply to shoulders, elbows, back and knees. It is advisable to wear socks over the applied sheet for those people who suffer from excess perspiration or who often toss and turn about in their sleep.
This was what happened to the sap sheets in the next morning. I wore socks to sleep as the adhesive came off easily.
Honest Review: I fell asleep easily but it might be due to the tiredness from work and lack of sleep. Relaxation? Maybe. One thing I noticed is I felt more refreshed in the next morning.
I think it’s worth a try!
- Price: S$2 for a pair
- Where to buy: Daiso
- Rating: 3 out of 5
- Repurchase: Yes
- Country of origin: Japan