Daily Masking Review: Luxury Soo Dohwa E.G.F Mask Pack
The mask claims that it will provide you with a peach-toned skin appearance like a young girl and will remove your deep wrinkles and help you to maintain elasticity. It will also reduces the irritation of the skin.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract : Elasticity, Anti-freckles, Anti-discoloration
- Allantoin : Skin trouble relief, Restoration of damaged skin, Wound Healing (Anti-inflammation), Antibacterial effect, Antioxidant effect
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract : Soothing, Antibacterial effect, Skin-whitening, Anti-inflammation
- Polygonum multiflorum root Extract : Skin inflammation relief, Itchy skin relief, MoisturizingHow to use:
- After washing face, soothing the skin by using cosmetic water.
- Apply boosting eye cream to your face, applying it gently tapping on the skin.
- Open up the pouch, take the sheet out of it and then carefully put the product on your face tightly.
- Remove the mask after around 10 to 20 minutes.
- Absorb the remaining contents by tapping it to penetrate into your skin.1. After washing face, soothing the skin by using cosmetic water.
I applied the anti wrinkle eye cream to my eye area before I placed the mask on my face. It doesn’t smell like facial cleanser, unlike the previous times.
I took the mask out from the packaging and it was heavily soaked in the essence. The mask was moisturizing throughout the 25 minutes and instantly moistened up my skin. No Ginseng smell but it smells pleasant. The mask was still wet after I removed it. I had to massage the remaining essence onto my skin.
I really love the moisturizing effect of this mask. My skin still felt moisturized after removal of the mask. Other than that, I don’t see any immediate effect from the mask.
Price: S$1 (I bought it as a Sample. 4 at S$3.99)
Where to buy: SampleStore
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Country of origin: Korea