Daily Mask Review: Nature Factory PUCCA Donkey Black Milk Mask
Donkey milk is most similar to breast milk, hypoallergenic and human body friendly. This mask contains 4 times EGF than normal milk, suitable for extremely dry skin.
- Plant ingredient and donkey milk gives watery skin full of moisture.
- Synergy effect with sheet that fits perfectly, conveys delicate moisturizing.
- 100% pure cotton black sheet attaches skin tightly to increases the absorption of ampoule.
- Completed 96 hours skin irritation test. Passed printing ink stability test.
- 7-free (imidazolidinyl urea, mineral oils, parabens, benzophenone, formaldehyde, artificial hardener, animal oils)
Main Ingredients: Donkey milk 5,000ppm, organic (calendula, pasqueflower, usnea, Zanthoxylum piperitum)
How to use
- After washing, wipe off skin with toner, attach a mask to face.
- After taking a comfortable rest for about 10-20 minutes, remove the mask.
- After removing the mask, lightly tap the remaining essence on the face for absorption.
The mask was heavy with essence when I removed it from the packaging. It does not have an unpleasant smell, unlike some other black mask. I like the thick quality mask as it did not tear when I unfolded it.
The mask was cooling and provided instant moisturizing effect to my face. The excess essence in the packaging was applied to my legs. There was remaining essence on my face after 15 mins when I removed the mask. I massaged it onto my face and neck. I think I smelled charcoal when I removed the mask. I placed the used mask on my knee and it moisturized the knee area.
Wow! I think this mask is as good as the white one. Unlike the PUCCA character masks which has an unpleasant smell and thin mask, this mask smells nice and is of thick quality. Thumbs up!
Where to buy: Korea Depart
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Country of origin: Korea