I bought at least 5 different packs of Sole Sap Sheets from Daiso and I woke up feeling refreshed after I tried the first one.
Last week, I tried the Daiso Sole Sap Sheet for slimming.
It indicated No. 4 for Relaxation. So it not only helps in leg slimming, it helps in relaxation.
The scent of grapefruit refreshes your mind and body.
It claimed to have the double effect of the scent of grapefruit and negative ions that refreshes your mind and body.
This is what inside the packaging.
Just apply the sheets to your soles after taking a bath or before going to bed. The sap absorbs excessive moisture in the body from the soles and the double effect of the scent of grapefruit and negative ions refreshes your mind and body.
How to use:
- Peel off the wider side of the backing paper that covers the adhesive sheet.
- Apply the aluminum side of the sap sheet to the center of the adhesive surface.
- Press the sap sheet on the arch in your foot and make sure it’s firmly attached. Then, peel off the remaining backing paper.
- When you wake up in the morning, remove them. This product may be used MAX 6 hours.
- The sole may be sticky after using this product. Please remove any adhesive with a wet towel.
This may apply to shoulders, elbows, back and knees. It is advisable to wear socks over the applied sheet for those people who suffer from excess perspiration or who often toss and turn about in their sleep.
This was what happened to the sap sheets in the next morning. I wore socks to sleep as the adhesive came off easily.
Honest Review: I fell asleep easily but it might be due to the tiredness from work and lack of sleep. Relaxation? Maybe. Leg slimming? Maybe need a few months. One major thing I noticed is I felt more refreshed in the next morning. The smell of the grapefruit is strong.
I think it’s worth a try!
- Price: S$2 for a pair
- Where to buy: Daiso
- Rating: 3 out of 5
- Repurchase: Yes
- Country of origin: Japan