I’m back to review on face mask tonight! I have been sick or busy since my Australia trip last October and have not been reviewing any face mask although I still put my face mask at least every other night.
Tonight daily mask review is The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Mask Sheet which I bought few months ago at half price. I just saw that it has already expired on 15/12/2017 but as someone who do not like things to go into waste, I may as well just use it tonight.
It is a convenient sheet mask with Jeju Volcanic Ash to absorb excess oil and help to cleanse congested pores. It is formulated with City Defender Complex to help fight the effects of find dust.
How to use:
- Apply toner or mist to clean skin to moisten it slightly.
- Remove the mask from the package and peel off the clear film from the upper mask to reveal the clay layer. Apply the upper mask first, then the lower mask.
- After applying both masks, remove the white opaque film and leave masks on for about 30 minutes until dry. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and skin type.
- When the masks dry and start to feel tight, slowly peel off from the outer edges.
- Rinse with water to remove any residue.
The brown clay mask felt soft when I first placed it on my face. However, it started to dry up and harden. The mask was cooling on my face and it doesn’t smell bad.
I peeled off the mask after 30 minutes and rinsed my face with water. Think my face smells nice. I felt clean although I can see my pores. However, my skin also felt dry and I need to apply moisturizer after that.
Overall, I think it does help to cleanse my face.
Price: S$7.90 or S$8.90 each
Where to buy: The Face Shop outlets
Rating: 3 out of 5
Repurchase: Yes, if I still get it at half price
Country of origin: Korea